Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Welcome Note

Okay, so this is my new blog and this is the first blog post. See, since this 4 months holiday is just starting, I need to do some things that will make this long break worthwhile. Play games, watch movies, travel, etc.

If you know me well enough, you would know that I L.O.V.E watching movies and play games. Also, I would form my own opinions based on said movies and games. Thus, this is the place where I would channel my thoughts, opinions and ideas based on the movies I watched and games I witnessed. However, there would be more reviews of movies compared to games because I need to finish playing the whole game first if I ever want to review it, and the time taken to finish a game depends. It can either be very long or short.

I also want to stress again that these are MY opinions, not yours. So, I would welcome any nice comments on how to improve my writing, correct my mistakes or any of your opinions. No sort of condemning or vulgar words are allowed.

Without further ado, I'll begin writing on my first review of a movie I have just watched recently: Thor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment